Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A nostalgic afternoon at the Rizal Park Children's Playground

We took Sarah and Sofi to the Rizal Park's Children Playground for some good old fun.  It was nostalgic for me.   I remember my mother used to take me and my sister Michelle there when we were children.  It was just fitting to let my kid and niece enjoy the same playground.

It was free entrance on the day we visited, December 26.  Normal ticket costs P10 only.  You can bring food and drinks and have a picnic inside the park.

Sarah and Sofi enjoyed the park dinosaurs.
Happy girls!
Both were a bit scared of the bigger (stone) creatures!
Lots of kids at the slides.
Swinging at the monkey bars
Our little monkeys
Inside a giant tortoise's mouth
We couldn't get a solo short at this dinosaur =)
Sarah was not in the mood for pictures at this point ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment