Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Just a quick post update!

Haze free view from our balcony!

October came and went by in a flash!  The last weekend was pretty hectic, with the weeks leading to it full of practices and preparations.

In a nutshell, there were 4 'big' events over the last weekend:
1.  United Nations Carnival Day at Sarah's school,
2.  Halloween Trick or Treat at Straits Quay Mall,
3.  My half marathon at the Great Eastern Women's Run at Singapore and
4.  Our new kasambahay (househelp) finally arrived, yey!

Life truly passes by very quickly.  There's a lot of late posts, but for me it means that I'm living in the moment.  I'm posting here only when I have extra time to spare from both work and home life.

I haven't even started doing posts on our Japanese trip from September!  And there's a lot to post from that one.

I'm glad to have this space to document this fast-paced life as it passes by.


No comments:

Post a Comment