Sunday, February 08, 2015

New year staycation at Taal Vista Hotel

2014 was Taal Vista Hotel's 75th anniversary year and Groupon.ph had some great offers so I made sure to avail 2 rooms for my family.

I booked the rooms on January 2-3 for a great start of 2015.  It was our family's first at Taal Vista and the experience was very memorable with the cold weather during the festive season.

Scenic view of Taal Volcano from Taal Vista
Pretty large rooms at the Lake Wing 
Kiddos in the room
There's a real working fireplace at the lobby!
Family picture at one of the staircase
My mother, Merly, posing at the hotel grounds.
Our special sibling, Rafael.
Sarah and Sofi enjoyed the playplace and the Christmas tree.
Strolling at the Mountain Wing at night
Brekkie time!
Morning stroll after breakfast
The iconic Tudor style main building of Taal Vista.
Mama and I
Still breathtaking Taal Volcano.

No comments:

Post a Comment