Saturday, February 21, 2015

CNY lunches at work

Most of my Chinese colleagues were outstation this week so all the celebration lunches for Chinese New Year were held last week, for three consecutive days!  The lunches were held at Golden Phoenix, at a local Chinese eatery and at The Manhattan Fish Market.

Yusheng (or Lo Shang) is raw fish salad, mixed together as an appetizer.  It is considered as a symbol of abundance, prosperity and vigor.
Mixing it higher and higher!
At Double Phoenix at Equatorial Hotel with my colleagues.
L to R: Ewe Chhong, Mean Hwang, Mi Mi and Geok Moay
L to R: Raj, Gobi, Hong Choon, Hean Seong, Huei Huei and moi
Day 2 lunch at a local Chinese restaurant which I forgot to take note of.
L to R: Mi Mi, Gobi and Raj.
Great food with very fast service here.  L to R: Geok Moay, Hean Seong and Mi Mi
Me with Huei Huei and Lai Foong.
Day 3 lunch at The Manhattan Fish Market at Queensbay mall.
L to R: Geok Moay, Gee, Sharipah, Siti and me.
My boss Simon, Mei Li and Geok Moay.
Gobi, Gee, Sharipah, Siti and me.
Lunch place.
Mi Mi, Ewe Chhong and Mean Hwang.

No comments:

Post a Comment