Thursday, October 01, 2015

Sofi's 4th brithday

We planned our mid-year home visit during my niece, Sofi's 4th birthday.  My sister Mitch, who is based in Dubai, scheduled her annual vacation at the same time.

Sophia Lee Nery turned 4 years old last July 13.  Relatives on my mother's side and several neighbors were invited for lunch.  It was a crazy, fun-filled riot in my mother's small house and we loved it!

Happiest birthday to Sofi, we love you!

My cute pie niece, Sofi!
Birthday banner
Food - home cooked and bought.
Mama cutting the roasted pig called lechon in the Philippines. Yum-o!
Candle blowing!
The next generation.  From left, Annika, Red, Angel, Sofi, Sarah and Meg.
Senior ladies in the house! Eldest to youngest - Tiya Binyang, Tiya Tita and Mama Merly.
Bring me game for the kiddos.  Stop dance, longest birthday greet and calamansi relay games were also played.
Calamansi relay :)
Gifts for the birthday girl
Happiest birthday to you Sofi!




No comments:

Post a Comment