Monday, March 17, 2014

Tesco online - nice!

A new favorite - eshop.tesco.com.my



Last week I tried something new - grocery shopping at Tesco online.

After a simple registration process, I started clicking away.  I was so excited when I saw some of our frequent grocery items have amazing deals, with savings as much as RM24! 

Below are the great deals I got from last week's online shopping spree:

Naturel Blend Canola & Sunflower Oil
Now RM19.90, Before RM43.99, Saving of RM24.09.

Pediasure Complete for Kids 1-10 Years Vanilla 1.8kg
​Now RM142.99, Before RM156.99, Saving of RM14.

Nutella Ferrero Hazelnut-Cocoa Spread 375g
Now RM13.99, Before RM24.99, Saving RM11.

Kleenex Ultra Soft Fresh 3 Ply Toilet Tissue
Now RM23.99, Before RM31.90, Saving RM7.91.
Shoppers can conveniently choose the delivery time slot in two hour increments.  I chose the 8-10pm slot, and the Tesco guys arrived at our apartment at 8:20pm   They actually called in at 5:30pm asking if they can deliver but since I was still at work, I asked them to deliver later.

We unloaded the grocery items from their blue plastic crates straight to our pantry. 

Payment can either be in cash or card. The delivery staff brought along a debit/credit card machine for my payment after which I signed the delivery receipt and they were off.  I find them very professional and polite, good customer orientation!


What’s the RM8 delivery fee if one can get huge savings right?!   
For our regular grocery staples, Tesco online service is now the way to go. 
Two thumbs up Tesco!


No comments:

Post a Comment