Monday, April 08, 2013

Date with Rafael

December 31, 2012
Alabang Town Center

Rap and I had an errand/date at ATC for last minute groceries, cakes and desserts.  We had Hainanese chicken rice at Toast Box for lunch.  He loves donuts and Starbucks frappucino so I bought for him on the way home.

I saw how happy Rap was to go out with no toddlers around.  For the longest time, he was the only 'baby' in the family.  When the toddlers came, his spotlight was taken over.  Sadly, we may have been guilty of overlooking this fact.

I promised myself that when my siblings come over next month, Rap and I will have more dates alone.  I'll take him to the movies, eat Chinese food, visit the bookstore, get him a massage, etc.

Rap turned 20 years old last April 3.  Happy, happy, happy birthday to my sweet brother.  I love you very much.

Note: My brother has Down's Syndrome.
Lunch at Toast Box

No comments:

Post a Comment