Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sarah turns 1!

Happy Sarah turns 1!

Dear Sarah
Happy first birthday to my sweet baby girl!
You give so much happiness to all the people around you.  It is such a joy to have you in our lives.

We had a very simple birthday celebration at home.  I took half the day off and spent the rest of the day with you.  Bought you a couple of fancy dresses with a third dress (traditional Indian one) made specially  by Daddy's cousin.  Ordered cake/cupcakes decorated with your favorite animals.  Made you a birthday banner the night before and blew up some balloons on your birthday morning.  Strolled with you at the lakeside and got you to enjoy the playground.  Mama took lots of pictures of you.  We sang lots of happy birthday songs.  Lastly, we chatted with Mama's family back in Manila before snuggling to sleep.

Mama had a wonderful, wonderful time with you on your birthday.  I hope you did too.  I love you my little sweetheart.  Don't grow up too fast my baby.

Love,
Mama

Dress #1 (traditional Indian dress)
Dress #2 (party baby dress)
Dress #3 (ballerina tutu)
Dress #4 (this one is naughty Mama!)
With her cake, banner and balloons!
Sweet smile from my precious baby
Love my balloons Mama!
Admiring Mama's DIY birthday banner
Mama with the birthday girl
Daddy's birthday girl
Happy first birthday Sarah girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment