Friday, January 16, 2015

Christmas 2014 in the Philippines

Sarah and I went back to Philippines for Christmas.  We arrived December 24th, about 1am, and took an overpriced taxi to my mother's home at Binan, Laguna.  Ravi stayed behind, he wanted us to fully spend our time with family and friends.

December 24th, Christmas Eve was spent with family.
The kids (and kids at heart) were all excited opening the presents!
Christmas Eve dinner and drinks!  I gave Jing her first henna tattoo :)

December 25th,  reunion with my mother's side of the family.
Clockwise from top left:  My mother and my aunt; groupie shot; busy kids with their puzzles; chill moms while the kids play.
Wacky family shot!
Kulit kids from the Nerys and Baulas.  From left: Tito Rap, Angel, Sarah, Meg, Sofi, Red and Annika.


December 26th, family reunion on my father's side.
Gossip and catch up; impromptu games hosted by my mother; food, food and more food!
The next generation of Nery - Sofi, Sarah, Chloe, Cody, Derek, Ava and


 Other days were spent mostly going out (separate posts on those!) .
Finally experienced Ayala Triangle Gardens' famous Lights and Laser Show.  Pretty cool!
Lola Merly doing early morning excercises with her grandchildren on the road just outside the house. 

Our two princesses all dressed up like Frozen's Elsa (Sarah) and Anna (Sofi).




No comments:

Post a Comment