Friday, April 04, 2014

The Big Bad Wolf visited Penang once more

Between March 20-30, 2014, Penang Times Square was the venue of the Big Bad Wolf Sale once again.  Book prices starts at RM5, with most books priced at RM6, RM8 and RM10.  A real steal!

March 22 (Saturday), I came with Sarah.  Got a lot of storybooks for my girl.  I would have gotten a bit more but she kept on saying, "Mama, enough buying.  Let's go."  Well, she was cranky since it was almost her nap time.

We went back on the last day, March 30, with Ravi and my teenage stepson Vishnu.  I got more kiddie books, several Sudoku puzzle and a few Chicken Soup books, plus storybooks for Reena.  Vishnu got several animal related books; he's planning to be a vetenerarian later on.  Ravi was able to find a coins & stamps book, an invention book, and a couple of Malay novels.  All in all, a good book haul for everyone.

I hope the BBW becomes an annual book sale stop at Penang, our family surely enjoys our loot every time!

Lovin' the BBW book sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment