Tuesday, February 04, 2014

CNY weekend

We were supposed to spend CNY weekend at Singapore but I failed to check my passport's validity.  It was less than 6 months valid, so it was a no go for me and Sarah.  Ravi and my stepson Vishnu ended up having a father-son weekend bonding at Singapore, which turned out great for them.

Sarah and I went once again to the Butterfly Farm (twice in a month!) then had a quick trip to Queensbay Mall and spent the most of the days at home.  The traffic jam around the island was on the high side and most of the (Chinese) shops are closed which meant fewer food choices for us.

CNY decors at Queensbay Mall, their theme was an old Chinese village setting.
Mini pond at the Butterfly Farm
Trying to get a butterfly on Sarah's fingers

At the mini red bridge
A big butterfly landed briefly on Sarah's fingers before flying away
Piggyback ride
Sleepy girl at the end of the visit
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments:

Post a Comment