Friday, July 19, 2013

She's growing too fast!

Since June,  Sarah has been attending 2 classes - Kinderbeat (music/piano) and Tutu Tots (toddler ballet).  At the start of the classes, the teachers asked the parents to guide our own kids to follow the steps.  Early on, Sarah was fine with it but on subsequent classes when she kinda knows what to do, she turned to me and said, "Mama, sit down.  No touching, no holding!  Sarah do, ok?"  She does not want a stage mother at all!

At the homefront, she'd choose her fancy shoes (even if we're just going to the playground or to the wet market) and would insist on putting her shoes on by herself, saying the all too common words "Sarah do ok?".

Or, when I cuddle her and say "Sarah, my baby", she'd look me in the eye and say, "Sarah's big girl now ok?!" 

Notice she ends her sentences with ok most of the time? Cute! :)

It's great to see my sweet Sarah showing independence at 2.5 years old.  Of course that's a trait that I want her to have in life but I never expected it too early on.  My baby is growing much too fast, sniff sniff.


Taken at Legoland Malaysia last May

No comments:

Post a Comment