Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Letting Go...

My little monkey is now a toddler so lately I've started letting go of Sarah's baby stuff.  Her Sweet Cherry white crib, Fisher Price crib mobile (sold!), Bumbo seat (sold!), Chico baby monitor and Graco stroller are all up for (online) sale.  Since we live in an apartment,  we need the space that these items currently occupy.

I was able to sell Sarah's Bumbo seat last week through mudah.com.my.  'Twas my first online transaction!  The Bumbo seat originally costs RM249, I sold it at RM150 plus RM16 postage.  A Chinese lady from Sabah got it.

Waiting now for any takers on the rest of the items.  If I don't hear from any interested parties by end of the month, I will have to lower the prices some more.   If only we were in the Philippines, these items could easily be given to family, relatives or friends.


Sarah on her Bumbo seat - SOLD!
Chico baby monitor
Fisher price crib mobile (animals) - SOLD!
 
Graco stroller.  As soon as Sarah started walking, this was hardly used.  She preferred walking and being carried.
Sweet Cherry crib.  Used mostly as a playpen during daytime.  Sarah sleeps with us on our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment